Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Hey It is Good to See You!

 Sister Stewart texted me a little bit ago and told me about their three month gig in the Philippine Dental Clinic. I was so happy to hear from her - AND then she sent little videos of walking down to the clinic and through the office and into the dental room with Dr. Stewart. So many things were familiar and some were different. It brought back such a flood of good memories!

Today she texted that she ran into an old friend! It was Ernesto Solera! Oh how my heart misses that family. I have been messaging them every few months on Facebook messenger. Their latest pictures show the kids are almost all grown up. Princess and Kyle will be in a Jubilee on Monday. I went to a multi-stake show when I was there and it was fantastic. I'll bet this is going to be a big show. I wonder how I could watch it.........?

Good friends together again
Life is good.


No comments: