Pages

Friday, February 2, 2024

Of course we got pictures!

 Since our show was only an hour, we met up with the family for a professional photograph. The photographer was from Africa and Jeffrey and I enjoyed talking with him and hearing his story. He did a good job on our photos!

These photos were taken by Jeffrey, we enlarged and printed the professional ones.







Then we took a walk out in the sea air. The ship was rocking a bit but we had a fun time lining up to take pictures by the rail.




I asked why I was alway at the front? Could we turn it around?





I forgot to mention that we went to a really great Resturaunt Ginzu where the chef gave us free sushi - that was divine!

Jeffrey and I went to bed while "the little kids" went on playing through the night. They said the boat was rocking and they couldn't sleep. I slept like a baby.


No comments: