Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Meet Roscoe - a growing snake rock

 At the beginning of our canyon rim walk, I noticed a lot of painted rocks. During Covid we saw many painted rocks on people's lawns, parks, and walkways. The fad has faded away and we see less rocks except on one lady's side yard next to the school. She had regular updates and new rocks to look at.

On the canyon rim in Twin Falls, there is an active participation of people painting rocks to add to the "snake". That is such a cute idea and something that brings people together in a talking point. My grands would just love this! Of course they would want to add their own.....

I noted the rocks and asked Rebekah why they were lined up


I am not really sure how long he is as I did not note the end

And this is the beginning

At the end of our walk, we noted the "head" of the snake beginning


No comments: