Friday, September 6, 2024

Aging -

 It is tough getting old. Some limbs just hurt when they are used. Forgetting is normal. I have to check off each day when I take anti-malaria pills and vitamins - so I don't overdose or forget all together. Having an ankle that is almost always swollen. Having to wear compression socks to run around for a day or go hiking or on a trail. Then there is the tiredness after activity. Getting old also means that sleeping is not something to look forward to anymore. I frequently wake up for any number of reasons. I really hate the "old people" breath that I have. I don't like grey hair. Then I can hear what people actually say.

But I am sure thankful for the opportunity I have to be on adventures and to learn new things and to meet really nice good people, and have the opportunities, challenges, and fun that I get to enjoy.  It is all living in balance. I love the opportunity to lift and aid people in their life. I hope my help is actually help and not a hindrance to their progression. Life is good - usually.



No comments: