Saturday, September 21, 2024

I'm sorry the number you have dialed is incorrect....

 A slightly British sounding operator keeps telling me the numbers I'm dialing "is incorrect".  This came after trying to go online to register my number which I was told was incorrect - whichever way I guessed it might work. Online, telephone, now trying a text. We'll see what happens. 

All I want to do is register for my insurance so I can make an appointment for a check-up when I go to Utah next week. All the roadblocks are just to get started. I have been assured that I am covered by insurance - but it very difficult to tell as I can't even get started.

I figured it is very good that I am taking my vitamin B - because I am not crying about it, just frustrated.

I wish there was a "windows" option or an easy reference. Learning the computer systems used to be "user error" all the way until windows came in and made life user friendly. My insurance online option is not user friendly. None of the numbers go through, and none of the phone numbers go through. What happens if I go to a doctor and they try to use these numbers?

If I don't register, am I covered?

I took out the incorrect number from the box, but really does privacy matter if it doesn't work?

 

No comments: