Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Ahh....really?

 On Friday Sue McCortney and I went out to look and buy fabric and maybe a few other things. I had remembered to bring the biscuits for the beggar children but I put them in the front for Dumevi and Eugene to give out. 

Our first stop was at Esther's fabric shop and then on to Bernice's place. It was good to see Bernice again.

Sue ordered some dresses and bought a few things while I just looked around and took a phone call.


 It was on our way to Rita's fabric shop that we ran into the beggar children on the same corner I found them four years ago in December when we went to church on Sunday morning. I really think they are different people - but who knows. What a depressing life if they are the same.




Sue was amazed and a little appalled but could see their desperation to get a small biscuit.

I had a totally fun time at Rita's and found some fabric for skirts for Rachel and Rebekah and also contrast plain material for Patricia's pillowcases. Experience, it is the elixir of life.

No comments: