Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Instead of bread it is now muffins

For the Primary program on the last Sunday in August, I was asked to bring banana bread for the children. I kept thinking about how the bread crumbles so easily and some reports back from different people who said they didn't get any banana bread when I sent it over to their office.

I decided to make muffins so it wouldn't crumble so quickly and also so that there would be enough "pieces" for everyone. Now when I send banana bread along with Juliet's drinks to the employee's in the Area office, I send it in the form of muffins. Although I do send a few extra every time. I noted that by the time it gets to the department there were fewer slices of bread and I have to assume fewer muffins. People share with each other all the time.



No comments: