Saturday, September 7, 2024

Sisters


 Today is my sister Diana's birthday. Back in the days when she was born, no one knew exactly the gender of the baby until it was actually born or they had a blood test. We were all excited when she came. Diana had LOTS of black/brown hair. She was this little bundle of joy.

I am missing my sisters. I know they will all be getting together sometime this weekend to celebrate together. Sometimes they have a tea party with a theme, sometimes a lunch at Kneaders, sometimes a picnic in the park, or sometimes a spa day. I don't know what they will be doing but it will be fun.

I am wrapped up in my apron from my sisters - I think it was a fudge day where they all got matching aprons. I was away at the time, but got the apron! 

Sisters are important part of life. Whether they are born in the same family, in the neighborhood, or somehow in the same circles, sisters are very vital and necessary to me. Baaba and Comfort are becoming my sisters along with Juliet. There are some missionaries who are become my sisters too.

Today, I'm thinking about my birth sisters.....

Happy Birthday Diana!


No comments: